Collins is THE choice “par excellence” for all your workplace safety requirements. We specialize in selling safety footwear and work clothing to companies and the industry for more than 60 years. Building our cities, our infrastructure, homes, schools and hockey rinks. From office towers, electrical lines to subways, Collins makes sure your footwear is right for the job and comfortable for your feet. We offer the very best products, either in the store or at your door. Our head office located in Montreal is also the site of our main warehouse and flagship store. We have 3 additional stores in the greater Montreal area, and another store in Kingston, Ontario. We also operate 5 mobile units which service the province of Quebec, and another mobile unit which operates in eastern Ontario.
Collins is seeking a Sales Representative.
Achieving personal and company’s sales objectives, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction, and a positive work environment. Main focus is on managing sales cycle, to attain and/or surpass personal sales quota.
- Attains and/or surpass personal sales quota.
- Ensures that overall sales tasks and daily activity levels are achieved.
- Uses a proactive approach to customer sales, service and problem resolution.
- Creates and delivers reports to manager on a regular basis, as required.
- Performs other tasks, as assigned.
Effectiveness Skills – Required :
- Sales Cycle and Closing Techniques – demonstrates an intermediate knowledge of sales strategies and techniques, and a high level of negotiation skills.
- Customer Focus Skills – demonstrates intermediate knowledge and ability to provide high levels of service to both existing and new customers, leading to high customer satisfaction and established long term relationships.
- Communication – demonstrates intermediate knowledge of various communication methods, and the ability to present and receive information in the most appropriate matter.
- Problem Solving – demonstrates intermediate knowledge of problem-solving and decision-making techniques, and the ability to generate solutions to problems and decide on a course of action.
- Adaptability – demonstrates intermediate knowledge and ability to effectively manage one’s own behavior and positively influence the actions of others during times of change, stress or uncertainty.
- Integrity, Trust and Loyalty – demonstrates advanced ability to operate with a high degree of honesty and openness, such that respect, trust and loyalty are earned by employer, coworkers and customers.
Occupational Skills – Required :
- Business Knowledge – demonstrates novice knowledge of Collins and its place in the market. May include ability to develop business plans/tactics/strategies to support Collins’s sales objectives.
- Collins Products – demonstrates novice knowledge of Collins products and their suitability for different client needs.
- Business Development – demonstrates advanced knowledge of business development techniques, and the ability to identify opportunities, plan and develop business in support of Collins’s strategies.
- Computer Literacy – demonstrates intermediate knowledge of personal computers and the systems and software commonly used in your area, and the ability to use them in accomplishing tasks
Education and Experience
- Minimum CEGEP/post secondary studies
- 2-3 years experience as a successful sales representative.
- computer skills (Microsoft Office suite, Internet and e-Mail)
- Industrial B2B selling experience.
- Good written communication skills.
- Intermediate selling and negotiating training.
- Required to meet end of the month deadlines.
- Must be able to work in an environment of very tight deadlines.
- May be required to work beyond normal working hours to respond to client needs.
- Basic dexterity and coordination required to use PC products.
- May be exposed to behaviorally difficult customers on an occasional basis, occasional work interruptions, requirement to adjust work priorities, having to deal occasionally with unexpected deadlines.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle.
- Be able to work with the Mobile Route Driver and the Area Store Manager in a coordinated and strategic way.
Competitive salary, bonus and benefits.
Send your resume by email to [email protected]